Commercial Laundry Equipment Financing

Backed by the global leader in commercial laundry, Alliance Laundry Systems, Aaxon Laundry Systems and Huebsch are focused on one simple mission: to facilitate the sale of commercial laundry equipment.

Our strategic partner is the industry leader in financial services provided to laundromat customers; Alliance has invested over $1.7 billion dollars into the commercial laundry across North America. Their professionals with over 100 years of commercial credit experience focus on assisting you in achieving your financial goals.

Their creative, customized, and affordable commercial laundry equipment financing solutions have assisted our current laundry owners, first-time investors, sophisticated multi- store owners and OPL business owners.

Our team of laundry experts can develop a comprehensive plan tailored to your specific needs, with services including:

  • Finance programs tailored to your needs
  • Fast decisions
  • Low, competitive rates
  • No hidden costs or prepayment penalties
  • End-to-end account management
  • Personalized service
  • Complete security and confidentiality

Commercial Laundry Equipment Financing

How fast can I expect an answer on my credit application?

Typically credit decisions are made within 24 hours of receiving a complete application package.

How do I get started?

Aaxon will assist you in preparing a complete finance package based on the amount of your loan request.

What are my cash investment requirements on a new store purchase?

Huebsch®will look to finance up to 70% of the total project cost leaving the customer with a 30% cash investment. The total project cost consists of all costs associated with building the Laundromat including equipment, leasehold improvements, construction, impact fees and all other relevant costs.

Are there any prepayment penalties?

No, our loans can be prepaid in full or part at anytime without penalties.

Does Alliance offer pre-approvals?
Yes, Alliance's PREQUAL Program allows customers to receive immediate feedback based on an estimated financed amount by submitting only a completed credit application and personal financial statement
Is there an application fee?

While Alliance does not charge an application fee, there is a one time administration fee due after loan closing. The fee is $300 and is capitalized into the loan balance at the time of funding. Seasonal promotions, refinancing and acquisitions may deviate from the standard.

Can I submit a credit application through fixed or priority mail?
Yes, please download the PDFs below and mail to Financial Services Department, P.O. Box 990, Ripon, WI 54971 or fax to 1-920-748-4477.

Learn More